The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) Certification Program
The APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) program is recognized worldwide as the premier supply chain management educational and certification program. The APICS CSCP program takes a broad view of operations, extending beyond internal operations to encompass the entire supply chain—from supplier, through the company, to the end consumer.
- Master the necessary tools to effectively manage global supply chain activities, including suppliers, plans, distributors and customers around the globe
- Acquire the skills you need to create consistency and fostercollaboration through best practices, common terminology and corporate communication
- Understand how to use ERP systems and other technologies to improve the entire supply chain process
- Maximize your organizations ERP investments by millions of dollars
- Increase your professional value and secure your future
- Interested in increasing your knowledge and expertise in the field of global supply chain management,especifically in the areas of customer relations, international trade, information technology enablementand physical logistics
- Consulting or facilitating supply chain functions or working with enterprise resources planning (ERP) systems
- Creating a common standard of understanding, vocabulary, resources and frameworks within your company to address your supply chain challenges and opportunities
The APICS CSCP designation
- is the most widely recognized educational program for operations and supply chain management professionals around the globe
- is a designation that is sought by thousands of employers and recruiters
- provides you with a mastery of supply chain management best practices and distinguishes you as an industry expert with specialized, high-level knowledge and skills
Who should pursue the CSCP education and designation?
- Professionals seeking in-depth knowledge and understanding of their entire supply chain
- Employees hoping to boost productivity and collaboration
- Innovators promoting global supply chain management
- Managers working to affect lead time, inventory, productivity, and the bottom line.
- Employees trying to move forward in their careers
Here is a testimonial on how APICS and CSCP certification expands career potential by sharpening problem solving by leveraging this communities on-going body of knowledge.
Ideal candidates are seeking to improve your organization’s cash flow, and to understand the ins and outs of the entire supply chain.
To be eligible, candidate must meet one of the following criteria in order wo write the certification exam
- 3 years of business experience or
- Bachelor's degree or the international equivalent", or
- CPIM, CLTD or CSCP, CTL, CFPIM, CIRM, SCOR-P, C.P.M., CSM or CPSM designations
The CSCP program covers 3 modules
- Supply Chain Design
- Supply Chain Planning and Execution
- Supply Chain Improvement and Best Practices
This course helps attendees prepare for the APICS Certified Supply Chain Professional certification exam.