Supply Chain Technology Certificate
This certificate gives you an understanding of how to implement the latest technologies in your supply chain organization to reduce costs, boost performance and achieve a more sustainable supply chain.
You’ll learn about the newest supply chain technologies through case studies from globally recognized organizations. After completing the program, you’ll know how to:
- Streamline and improve operational performance using key technologies
- Bolster reliability and advance processes by proposing new solutions
- Minimize security threats and effectively evaluate the benefits and risks of various supply chain technologies
- Make informed and reliable decisions directly affecting overall supply chain performance
Top three reasons to get started:
- Stand out in a competitive job market with a digital badge proving competence in a critical supply chain function
- Make this self-paced certificate work for your schedule and enjoy lifetime access to course materials
Gain education from ASCM, the gold standard in supply chain education, training, and development
What’s in the course
You’ll learn how blockchain can allow for more transparent supply chains, improve product traceability, and enable smart contracts within the industry to maintain a digital record of workflows and processes.
Advanced Analytics and Automation
Learn how predictive analytics uses machine learning algorithms and data mining to predict future events and how prescriptive analytics takes it one step further by providing specific recommendations based on available data. Understand how artificial intelligence and robotics can be implemented in supply chain to automate routine tasks.
Internet of Things
Learn about the infrastructure of the Internet of things, what it means for supply chain, and how digital twins can help companies make data-driven decisions. Explore how connected logistics and smart production can streamline operations, cut costs and shorten delivery times.
Discover the latest governance in cybersecurity, anti-hacking technology and access controls to manage, assess, mitigate and monitor your network.
Demand Planning Technologies
This section will cover the reliability of supply chain forecasting technology, the integration of enabling technology, and the role of data and pattern recognition for inventory management and production.
Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing)
Learn about additive manufacturing in supply chain, appropriate use cases and in-house vs. outsourcing considerations.
How it works
The Technology Certificate course is a self-paced online program that includes:
- 20 hours of education
- Video clips and practice questions to help cultivate a stronger understanding of each topic
- A comprehensive final exam
After passing the exam, receive a certificate and digital badge that you can display on your LinkedIn profile and within your email signature. Additionally, earn 20 certification maintenance points upon program completion.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org